Make an application
The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme is now open for applications.
We’re an Introducer for Transmit Growth Loans which means we’re able to access the Government’s Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme, known as CBILS.
CBILS is a loan guarantee scheme run by the Government, not a loan fund in itself. The Government provides us with a guarantee so that we don’t need to ask you for security against your loan.
The scheme means that the Government pays for the arrangement of your loan, and your interest for the first 12 months.
About the loan fund
- Unsecured business loans of £10,000 – £60,000
- Repayable over 1 – 4 years, but no fees to repay early
- No set-up or completion fees
- No director guarantees required
- An interest rate of 17% but no interest to pay in the first 12 months
About the eligibility criteria: you must
- Be based in England or Wales, and aged over 18
- Be a limited company
- Have 12 months of trading history (i.e. have been generating an income for a year)
- Be able and willing to share business and personal bank and finance information
If you are eligible, you can begin your application below.
‼️IMPORTANT‼️ – Make sure when you get to the question “Were you referred to our loan scheme?” select yes and enter Fresh Business Solutions Limited… This will allow us to guide you through the process and pass any relevant financial information to Transmit Growth 🌱
If you aren’t eligible for this scheme, we can find you an alternative lending solution. Just give us a call to discuss your options 01388417747 or book an appointment HERE