Grant Fund Payments Form from Durham County Council… Help!
Durham County Council, like many other local authorities, have finally released their Grant Payment Form’s to allow local businesses access to the £10,000 or £25,000 grants made available by the government. Below we have outlined what information you need to complete the form and a link for the form (couldn’t do much without that!)
What information do you need?
- Business Rate Account Number – This can be found on your latest Business Rates Bill, at the top right of the page.
- Business Rate Place Reference – This can be found on your latest Business Rates Bill, at the top right of the page.
- VAT Registration Number (if applicable) – This can be found on your VAT Registration Certificate or at the top right of any of your VAT Returns.
- Company Number (if applicable) – This can be found on your Incorporation Certificate or by going on the Companies House website and searching your Company Name.
- Business Name (As registered with Companies House – if applicable) – This can be found on your Incorporation Certificate or by going on the Companies House website and searching your Company Name.
- Personal Details – Name, Email, Phone Number(s)
- Bank Details – The bank you would like the money paid into… This should be your business account.
How long will it take?
The official response from Durham County Council, as per their confirmation email is…
We will process your application within 5 days of receipt as long as it has been fully completed. Please note you may receive payment before you receive notification from us. This is because making the actual payments are our top priority.
If your application is not fully completed we will contact you for the missing information.
Financial & HR Services, Resources
Durham County Council
What is the link?
Here it is… http://durham.gov.uk/ndrgrants
Here are some of the Documents discussed above…
Business Rates Bill
Would you like help completing the form?
If you require any assistance with this form, you can book a phone call or Skype meeting here.